Built 5 years ago and beautifully appointed, this is a luxurious family home. There is a garden and three terraces; one off the main bedroom overlooking a...
Where is it?
Affluent new riverside development with many professionals and young families.
- 50m away is a large riverside playground and down a level by the river away from traffic is a wide green "promenade". This goes west right through the city and east through parks past rowing clubs to the GerbermÃ¼hle where Goethe once visited.
- 500m away are local supermarket, shops & cafes in the "Colosseo" or "Florentine Quarter" surrounding a cobbled "piazza" with a fountain open on one side to the river. Ice cream cafe (also serves cheap hot food), tapas bar, sophisticated Italian restaurant & Michelin restaurant (New Brick).
- About 20 mins. walk away (or a few mins. by tram, underground, bike etc.) is the town centre, with historic buildings, amazing art & other museums, skyscrapers with viewing platforms & a restaurant, large, glamorous and unusual shops. A huge and stunningly romantic botanical garden with rowing boats, hidden corners, children's train, theatre & playground & a v. charming old-fashioned German restaurant.
- 10-20 minutes walk south of the river is the pub & club & "applewine" area of converted timber-frames called Alt-Sachsenhausen which blends into the beautiful turn-of-the-century, less rowdy, more elegant Schweizerstrasse with its shops and cafes.
- From Frankfurt, you can take a one-day Rhine cruise or in less than 1 hr reach historic Heidelberg with its world-famous castle and old town.
- The Taunus hills around Frankfurt also boast spas and ancient castles
You may also like
My comfortable apartment has everything one needs to feel at home. Especially the airy living-room invites you to relax. Also spend some time on my beautiful...
Our apartement in Munic will be available in December 2020 and January 2021. From February please ask for availability. The apartement is located in the...