PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFOR CONTACTING US!
- The apartment is only suitable for 2 oder 3 people.
- Only point swaps at the moment.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights (if shorter we'll take the same amount of points).
- The cleaning fee is mandatory.
- Verified members preferred.
In the heart of the city, bright and sunny luxury retreat (build in 2014) on the 5th floor of a garden house. Very quiet apartment, the view is exceptional. Perfect for couples, business travellers or families with one child.
If you care for comfort you will feel immediately at home! Large living and kitchen area, two terraces to the southwest, master bedroom with box spring, nice small room with a children's bed (170 cm), master bathroom and separate powder room. A cleaning lady comes once a week.
The south-west balcony faces the backyard with a private garden/playground and the treetops from an old cemetery (where you'll find some of Germany's finest writers, artists and philosophers such as Hegel, Brecht, Dessau and Tabori just to name a few).
Located in the Berlin-Mitte area (city center). Many cafés, restaurants, bars but also concert venues, galleries and some of the most important museums and sights are within walking distance. Grocery shopping is only a few steps away, including an organic super market in opposite of the building.
Several public transport lines are very close, some just opposite the building. Central Station is only two tram stops.
- 5th floor
- living room with kitchen and dining area (approx. 50 sqm)
- 2 bedrooms (boxspring bed in the master bedroom and a children's bed 170 cm)
- 2 bathrooms (tub and shower)
- 2 huge balconies
- hardwood floor
- high speed WiFi (100 MBit)
- dish washer
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- home cleaning (once a week)
- floor heating
There is a mandatory cleaning fee of 60€ per week (or stay if shorter) to be paid in cash.