Our apartement in Munic will be available in December 2020 and January 2021. From February please ask for availability. The apartement is located in the...
Where is it?
Munich is one of the nicest town in Germany.
In the street: very nice and good Italian restaurant with terrace.
10 minutes walk: Hirschgarten park with famous Biergarten (deers in the park...)
15 minutes walk: famous Nymphenburg park and castle or Westpark.
Many public transports:
- tramway to center: just around the corner (15 minutes to center: museum, shopping, fresh street markets)
- subway to center ( 5 minutes walk) line 4 and 5
- regional train allowing to go directly to many lakes around the city and to the Alps mountain
- bus direct to center and main train stations
- and last but not least: bikes paths all around (our bikes will be disponible)
Supermarket: 5 minutes walks.
You may also like
Our flat is very spacious and bright. There are two bedrooms, one with a big double bed and a french bunk bed, the other room with two single beds. There are...
We are currently looking for a direct SWAP for the Bavarian school holiday week: 30 Oct- 6th November, preferably in easy driving distance. Germany is a...