“Nous remercions Timéa pour son efficacité et qui nous a donné de très nombreuses explications très rapidement (aussi par mails pendant notre séjour) pour profiter au mieux de Budapest malgré la difficulté de la langue. Leur logement est moderne et impeccable et la clim a été d\'un bon secours pour un mois de juillet très chaud. cécile et thierry”
Timea's reviewsAs a host (3)
“It has just been a perfect exchange. Our experience in Budapest was fantastic, the flat is in a very convenient area very near the most important landmarks of the city and the river, very cosy house and very nice area. As we haven't done a simultaneous exchange we have had the opportunity to meet and the experience of meeting us has been wonderful, very friendly, kind and helpful family. Timea, Istvan,Milan and Lena thanks for being the way you are, thanks for everything our new friends from Budapest. We really recommend this exchange!!!!. ”
“Visitare Budapest da casa di Timea è stata l'esperienza più bella che io abbia potuto mai sperare: 1)la casa è più che confortevole e per diversi aspetti anche intrigante. E' a un passo dall'isola Margherita, dal Parlamento, dalla stazione, dalla metro. Passeggiando a piedi, tra case e negozi, arrivi alla Chiesa di S.Stefano, a Vaci Utca senza accorgertene. Negozi alimentari e di ogni genere sono letteralmente dietro l'angolo e, dietro l'angolo,trovi bar, pab, ecc semmai decidi di non voler cucinare. 2)Timea e il marito sono di una gentilezza squisita, i figli educati e adorabili. La comunicazione con la padrona di casa è stata, fin dall'inizio, seria, corretta ed essenziale. Consiglio lo scambio a chi vuole conoscere Budapest.”
Where is it?
The area where the apartment can be found, called "Ujlipotvaros" and is situated on the Pest side but very close (2 km) to Buda. You can easily reach Pest downtown (even by foot) or the historical centre of Buda too. The transportation is excellent, even during the night. It is a calm, but popular area, noted for its Bauhaus and Art-nouveau buildings or excellent cafés and bars. It is lived by intellectuals, artists and young families mainly. Budapest has a lot to offer throughout the year both for adults and families.
1. Thermal baths: Thermal springs with medicinal qualities abound in Budapest. It ideal for a relaxing holiday.
2. Affordable city: inexpensive compared to Prague or Vienna.
3. Ideal for children: families with kids can find attractions easily. The City park is highly recommended because of the Zoo and Botanical Garden.
4. Cultural entertainment: There's always something going on in here, in each season. There are great festivals, more than 100 museums with various exhibitions.
5. Restaurants, tasty local food.
Additional information on closest attractions:
• Margaret Island (1 km)
• Liszt square with lots of restaurants and bars (2 km)
• Opera house (2 km)
• Parlament (2 km)
• Zoo (3 km)
• Széchenyi Spa (3 km)
• nearest tube station (1 km)
You may also like
The location of the flat is outstanding, it is in the central spot of the Castle District. The studio is renovated and fully equipped. Guests can use the...
* Sorry - no availability until July 2020 * Our flat is located on one of the most beautiful streets in downtown Budapest. It is in the "Palace quarter,"...
AVAILABLE in JULY &AUGUST- we would be happy to welcome you at our second home. We don't need a car here- you can just walk to sights or use public...