Our home is just opposite the Hungarian Parliament, on the other side of the Danube - a great view. When You leave the apartment, the whole city is in front of you.
Situated on a quiet river side street, this beautiful 50 sqm apartment. Accommodates up to 3 people.
The apartment is fully furnished, recently renovated.
Warm and cozy furnitured. The pull-out sofa bed can easily be converted into a comfortable double.
And the kid's room also a bedroom.
Flat screen TV (with channels in English, German and Hungarian languages) and DVD player in the room.
Free Wireless internet is included.
The kitchen warm and friendly, equipped with microwave, toaster and Nespresso machine for coffee lover.
The bathroom is very spacious and elegant. Corner bath helps to relax the hassle. With washing machine .
- The Harbour only 5 minutes walk. You can try a wide variety boat.
- It takes only 8 minutes to walk to the Parliament on the other side of the Danube, through the Margaret bridge.
- The Buda Castle is only a 10-minute walk
- The downtown area (Pest side) is only 1 stop by underground.
- There is the Turkish baths (Király baths) in the neighborhood, which is in a short walking distance as well. Really great location!
- Tram, underground and many buses are a mere 5 minutes' walk from the apartment, in one of the main public transport hubs of the city.
- In addition there is twoo big supermarket around , should you want to buy some groceries and cook a meal at home.