“We spent a lovely weekend in this house early summer 2015. It's located in Visegrad, a small town about an hour from Budapest by the Danube. This place is very relaxing but there are many activities one can do (biking, hiking etc). The house is furnished with excellent taste and is large enough to accommodate a family or group of friends. Would highly recommend it.”
Zsuzsa's reviewsAs a host (1)
Where is it?
There are a lot of child friendly activities nearby such as:
- at the end of the street there is horse driving (5 minutes from the house by walk)
- fishing (10 minutes from the house by walk)
- tennis (5 minutes by car)
- boat trip, very close two harbour, it is 2-5 minutes from the house by car
- summer bob (if you will go to the castle, next to the castle there is a summer bob) http://bobozas.hu/visegrad/index_en.php
- 3 minutes from the house, there is a hotel, and it has the best wellness you can use, it is cheaper if you use it from 6-10pm. It is very family and child friendly. http://www.thv.hu/index_eng.html
- we can provide two bicycles as well.
You may also like
* Sorry - no availability until July 2020 * Our flat is located on one of the most beautiful streets in downtown Budapest. It is in the "Palace quarter,"...
AVAILABLE in JULY &AUGUST- we would be happy to welcome you at our second home. We don't need a car here- you can just walk to sights or use public...
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been designed with love and care, creating a sensational home newly renovated in the heart of the Budapest city...