Our house stands on a large hill in Reykjavik city with gorgeous view over the city, mountain Esja and the ocean - all the way to glacier Snæfellsjökull.
The garden surrounds the house but the sundeck is in front of the house while the largest green area in Reykjavik is at the back of our house with a forest, salmon river, small dam, small waterfall, walking trails, cycling paths and so forth.
Our home is well furnished and has good equipment in the kitchen e.g. a great Blendtec and a indoor salat crops (just cut salat directly on your plate).
Our house is on three floors.
1 floor (enterance floor):
- 16m2 bedroom with sofa-bed 140x200cm
- 13m2 spacious room designed as a great kids playroom (kids love to sleep in there)
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Dining room
2 floor (7 steps down):
- TV room w.large blue sofa
- Large balcony with view over Reykjavik and more
- Fireplace room w.brown sofa
3 floor (additional 7 steps down):
- 18m2 Master bedroom with bed 200x200cm
- 12m2 bedroom with 2x bed 160x200cm (we can move one of the bed into the play room on 1st floor)
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Home gym (mirrors, rowing, treadmill and other equipment)
- Bathroom with shower and sauna
Our garden surrounds the house. We currently have an old sundeck in front of the house (will be renovated in the near future) and in the back-garden we have football goals for kids to play.