Tucked away in the fruit-growing belt of the Kumaon Hills, in district Nanital, away from the hustle and bustle, lies a dreamy hamlet called Loshegani. It...
Where is it?
Jee Ri Haveli is centrally located in the quite residential are with all major attractions including Mehran Garh Fort, Ummaid Palace, Jaswant Thada etc and just few steps away from Clock Tower, Sardar Market (Bazaar) centre of the Jodhpur City.
Distance from Jee Ri Haveli
1. Railway Station : 1.5 Km
2. Airport : 4 Km
3. Bus Stand : 2 Km
4. Umaid Bhawan Palace : 3 Km
5. Jaswant Thada : 15 Minutes Walking Distance
6. Mehrangarh Fort : 10 Minutes Walking Distance
7. Sardar Bazaar & Clock Tower : 2 Minutes walking distance
8. Lake Gulab Sagar : In Front of Haveli
9. Bank of Baroda : 0.5 Km
10. State Bank of India : 1 Km
12. Tourist Reception Centre : 1 Km
You may also like
Large 3-story home in Bangalore, India. Granite and teak floors throughout the house. Balcony with view. It sits on a few acres of land that used to be an...
This idyllic location is one of North Goa's much sought after holiday destination , cutting into the headlands, surrounded by the Arabian Sea and the Mandovi...