Welcome to Majestic Villa Bali. Immediately upon entering this princely private villa it is clear that this property's most distinguished feature is its truly unique setting which commands an absolutely stunning view of the volcano Gunung Agung,sculpted rice terraces and the ocean. The house combines contemporary architecture with traditional Balinese design elements and offers real comfort in a minimalist setting. As much of the living space as possible has been built to take in the views.The upper floor is 'open plan' and light and airy with a soaring wood, bamboo and thatch roof,and with hardwood timber flooring. The house has been tastefully furnished, with large teak sofas, lazy chairs and low coffee tables which all add to the cosiness. Facing East, the sunrise seen from the comfort of your own bed is spectacular.Throughout the day the position of the sun dictates the ever changing scene while at night the villa takes on a completely different character with the subtle lighting creating a dreamlike quality.
* Huge two storey private villa.
* Two bedrooms on lower floor both with double beds.
* Upper level,open plan with hardwood floor, large seating area, four poster teak bed.
* Two bathrooms with full marble ,bathtub, and hot water shower.
* Big kitchen with granite surfaces.
* Beautiful teak and rattan furniture.
* Television, DVD, and surround speakers.
* Incredible 16m long salt chlorinated infinity pool
* Your own Jacuzzi
* Landscaped garden.
* Three Gazebos (outdoor sitting pavilions)
* Covered parking
* Absolutely stunning views of the volcano Gunung Agung, rice terraces and the ocean.
Majestic Villa is the ideal place to base yourself in Bali if you are looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Conveniently located in a safe and secure area approximately 10kms east of Ubud, the island's preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. A 35km ride from Ngurah Rai International airport will bring you to your own private tropical oasis. The surrounding area offers plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself in Balinese culture and traditional temple ceremonies take place regularly in the local villages. Nearby activities include walks through sculpted rice terraces, mountain biking along quiet rural roads, rafting , surfing, fishing, amazing snorkelling and diving on the east coast, volcano climbing, horse riding on the beach, shopping for handicrafts or a visit to the nearby Bali Safari and Marine Park where you can encounter Komodo Dragons.