This spectacular, welcoming holiday home in the beautiful tranquil coastal village of Castletownshend, West Cork, provides an ideal base for families and friends wishing to visit many attractions in Cork and Kerry. It is only 6 miles from the market town of Skibbereen.
It sleeps up to 12 with 4 single beds and 4 double beds, including some solid bunk beds suitable for adults and children. It can be booked for short or long stays . Unlimited free WiFi. Enclosed private garden.Parking. 2 sitting rooms.
A natural Irish stone exterior leads into a luxurious home full of light, equipped with everything you could need. It is situated in a private 2 acre enclave with other houses, extensive lawns, walking paths, play areas and picnic benches, all with stunning sea views. The local shop, pubs, playground and tennis court are only 2 minutes walk. Mary Ann's famous Gastro Pub is also in the village. The nearest beach is less than 1 mile. Early morning peace and tranquillity by the harbour is just a 5 minute walk away.
It has two sitting rooms, one with a cosy open fire; the other with double French doors opening to the patio/ private garden; a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, 4 large bedrooms with new fully orthopedic mattresses for a restful nights sleep and 4 bathrooms.
The house has unlimited broadband/Wi Fi, computer and printer, 48" flat screen HD TV, 2 TVs with free-to-air channels, Bluray/DVD, 1 gaming TV with Xbox 360
The house has a fully enclosed, south facing garden ideal for, sun bathing, alfresco dining with BBQ and chiminea. Cosy fleece blankets, fairy lights and lanterns add that special touch for evening dining.
The house also has a piano, for those wishing to play or keep up practice during the holidays.
- 2 Living rooms, one with open fire, one with double French doors to patio.
- Spacious well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Ground floor, basin and WC
- Cloakroom for coats & shoes
- Entrance porch
- Large double bedroom with double bed, ensuite with shower, WC & basin, wardrobe.
- Large double bedroom with solid wood bunk beds suitable for adults and/or children, 1 double bed and 3 single beds, wardrobe, also gaming TV with Xbox 360 (room sleeps 4 to 5 adults or 5 children).
- Bathroom with basin, WC, power shower and bath.
- Hot press with storage for linen and towels.
- Large double bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, drawers and desk.
- Double bedroom with solid wood bunk beds suitable for adults and/or children. 1 double bed and 1 single bed, desk and wardrobe (room sleeps 2 to 3 adults or 3 children).
- Bathroom with basin and WC
¥ Sleeps up to 12 (cots can be provided for infants on request)
¥ Nespresso coffee machine and supply of capsules
¥ Nutri-bullet, Smoothie maker and Juicer
¥ George Forman grill and toasted sandwich maker
¥ Kenwood mixer, full supply of cooking and baking equipment, cookery books
¥ Unlimited free broadband/Wi Fi, 2 TVs with free-to-air channels, Bluray/DVD, 1 gaming TV with Xbox 360
¥ Off road parking for 1 car. Plenty of further parking to front or side of house
¥ Extensive Library of board games, DVDs and books for both adults and children.
¥ Electric heating. Under floor heating downstairs.
¥ Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, kettle, toaster
¥ There is a playing pitch with goals for soccer, football, rugby in the enclave and a playground and tennis court two minutes walk away (both free).
¥ Selection of adult and child Wet suits, Life jackets, fishing rods and waders, crab catching nets, buckets and shovels, fully equipped picnic basket and cooler box, tennis racquets and balls, swing ball, football and rugby ball. There is also a kayak and canadian canoe.
¥ Hair dryers
¥ Travel cot, highchair, stairs gates, steriliser, baby bath, selection of toys etc.
¥ Wheelchair accessible ground floor WC
¥ Strictly no smoking
¥ Private mooring in the harbour