This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click
the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
About our home
Our home is a comfortable family home in a really nice part of Dublin City, in the seaside urban village of Dalkey.
It's a family home with four bedrooms, one ensuite, with a garden, and it is comfortable and within easy reach of good scenery, walks by the sea, and public transport links.
- Dalkey village on your doorstep, with pretty shops, pubs, cafes and nice sea view walks
- 10 mins walk to the airport shuttle bus which is an hourly service 24/7, 45 minutes to the airport. Check out Ryanair for cheap flights all around Europe.
- 10 mins walk to the DART - Dublin rail system. 25 minutes to the city centre.
- 10 mins walk to picturesque Dalkey Village from where you can get the DART north to the city centre or south to Bray and Greystones.
- 10 mins walk to beautiful Killiney Hill, a wooded park with children's playground, with stunning views over the bay, to the mountains and the sea.
- 20 mins walk to Sandycove and the seafront boardwalk to Dun Laoghaire.
- A short half hour drive will bring you to the Dublin and Wicklow mountains where you can take hillwalks and see amazing scenery.
- four bedrooms plus converted attic space with additional sleeping area
- house cleaned once per fortnight
- car and bikes available
Equipped for kids
More about us
We're a family with two young adult daughters.
We are professionals and like to play tennis, swim, and enjoy a glass of wine or Guinness with friends!
Ouzos, Ragazze, Benito, The Thai House, and more within 10 minutes walk.
Finnegans (Bono's local and where he brought Michele Obama to lunch!), The Queens, 10 minutes walk away.
Idle wild, Tramyard, Country bake, Corner Note Cafe, all ten minutes walk.
Dart to city centre (25 minutes) - Grafton St, Henry Street.
Bit of culture
Dublin City full of history and culture, Heritage centre in local Dalkey Village, Lexicon culture centre and Maritime museum in Dun Laoghaire (20 mins walk), Dart to city for all Dublin has to offer in historical and contemporary galleries and museums.
Walks in the park
Killiney hill 15 minutes walk, (search YouTube for drone footage), people's park, Vico Road - Take a boat from Coliemore harbour over to Dalkey Island. All within walking distance of house.
Spot of exercise
Walk everywhere, Run along the Sea front, swim at Sandycove/Forty Foot, Walk Killiney hill walk, Dun Laoghaire sailing
Stpatricksfestival.ie Dublin, anywhere in Dublin, Ireland or even fly to London or other European cities - check out skyscanner dat com