Our apartment is sweet and clean with a wonderful, sunny balcony.
The spacious living room and cozy kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and workden are comfortable and homy.
Its best part is the location- on Weizman St., between Yehuda HaMakabbi St. (filled with coffee shops and restaurants) and Kikar HaMedina (posh shopping area), a 2 minute walk to the park and a 15 minute bicycle ride (or 5 minute drive) to the beach.
We love our apartment and we know you will, too!
This area of Tel Aviv, sometimes refered to as "the old north", is green and quiet yet full of attractions and easy access to Tel Aviv's best spots:
- 2 minutes walk to Park HaYarkon (Tel Aviv's green park situated around a small river)
- right under our house is Yehuda HaMakabbi St.- a small street with great coffee shops, pubs, and stores
- 15 minute bike ride to the beach and port (HaNamal- filled with restuarants and markets)
- Public transportation to anywhere in Tel Aviv (including downtown), 24/7
- 15 minute bus ride to south Tel Aviv (the bustling area, filled with restaurants, shops, pubs, etc)
- 10 minute walk to Kikar HaMedina (the biggest square in Tel Aviv, filled with posh shopping stores like Louis Vitton)
- 5 minute bus ride to a main train and bus station that will take you anywhere in Israel
- A rent-a-bike station under our house- the best way to travel in Tel Aviv and see all the attractions (called Tel-O-Fun in Hebrew)
- 10 minute bus ride to Tel Aviv University
- 2 minute drive to Ayalon, Tel Aviv's main highway leading in and out of the city
If you haven't been to Israel- it's full of life. Tel Aviv provides the perfect combination of entertainment, history, culture, great dining, sunny days at the beach (mostly sunny in the winter as well), and traveling for everyone, whether you prefer biking/walking your way through the city, driving to Israel's famous sites (like the city of Jerusalem, a 50 minute ride), or using Tel Aviv's great public transportation system.
We are an Israeli newlywed couple, he's a 30-year-old Engineer, she's a 28 year-old Product Manager. He loves to bake and she loves to sing.
We're looking forward to exchanging apartments and spending some time in a new place.
We love living in Tel Aviv and we highly recomment visiting if you haven't been yet!