Our nice apartment was completely rebuilt in late 2000 with clean, contemporary lines.
2 bedrooms (main one with queen size bed, the other with sofa double size bed), 1 bathroom. Laundry facilities, adsl internet and smartTV with netflix account. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, juice maker, air conditioning.
We have a little balcony full of plants.
Excellent food, astonishing nature and sightseeing just few minutes away.
Our home is 5 minutes walk from the train and the bus stations.
By train or by car you can see a lot of stunning places:
- BEACH (10 minutes by car): Sistiana Bay, Duino-Aurisina, Grado are our favorite places, rocky or sandy beaches for all tastes.
- MOUNTAINS (60 minutes by car): the beautiful Alps, excellent for winter skiing or relaxing, energizing an fresh summer trekking.
- TRIESTE (30 minutes by train or car): is a city and seaport in northeastern Italy. It is situated towards the end of a narrow strip of Italian territory lying between the Adriatic Sea and Slovenia.
In the 19th century, Trieste became the fourth largest city of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Today, the city is in one of the richest regions of Italy, in 2012, LonelyPlanet listed the city of Trieste as the world's most underrated travel destination (from wikipedia).
- VENICE (90 minutes by train) Guess you know it! :)
- CROATIA, SLOVENIA are very close.
We welcome direct as well as points exchanges with responsible people who will respect and take care of our home with the same diligence and concern that we will give to theirs. We love our home, its lucky location near to see, mountains, other countries and cultures.