A combination of comfort, style and location, our family home allows you to enjoy modern living in a vacation setting. With a sea facing view, the front of...
Where is it?
L’Escale is a creole-style house with both inside and outside living areas. It offers elegant and contemporary interior design together with high-end modern equipments.
• 4 air-conditoned suites (3 kings, 2 twins)
• 4 stylish en-suite bathrooms
• A spacious air-conditioned living room
• A fully equipped kitchen (oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso…)
• An air-conditoned laundry room
• A grand creole-style veranda surrounding the whole house and offering an outside living room, a “one-to-one” game area and a large dining space.
THE ENDEMIC GARDEN
The garden, carefully created 30 years ago was completely redesigned in order to highlight the extraordinary beauty of the endemic flora of Mauritius and to reinforce our guests’ intimacy.
• Coconut, mango, lychee, banana, papaya, palm trees…
• Large barbecue area with a plancha and an open fire
• The garden is fully embraced by hand-hewn volcanic rocks
Under the sun throughout the day, the swimming pool delivers a natural warm water. The pool is treated with salt only. The swimming-pool is surrounded by a wooden beach, linked to the veranda and offers comfortable chairs and parasol.
L’Escale features all the equipments you’d have the right to demand and we even added some little extras!
• Broadband internet access, unlimited and wifi
• 42” LCD TV
• Plug & play wireless music system by Bose for your iPod or iPhone
• Books about Mauritius, Carom and board games
• Hairdryer in each bathroom
• Iron and ironing table
• Power generator, fire extinguisher & first-aid kit
• Fully-featured alarm system
As a high-end villa, the services proposed by L’Escale are ones you would usually find in hotels.
• One-to-one welcome by the Villa Manager
• Housekeeping every morning except sundays (mandatory and charged 20 euros per day)
• Quality towels, bathrobes and bed linen supplied for free
• Automatic daily irrigation of the garden and gardener once a week
• Swimming-pool cleaned daily by a robot and by the poolman once a week
The following premium services are optional (prices upon request):
℗ Airport transfers (individual or group)
℗ Private cook
℗ Restaurant @home: menu made of 10 local dishes including a vegetarian
℗ Excursions: catamaran & speed boat, swim with the dolphins, subscooters, walk with lions, the tea route, ziplining & hiking fun, horse riding…
You may also like
3 Bedroom HOUSE- availble for house or points SWAPS during the low tourist seasons (in may, june and september) and with some luck on the other months of the...
Our property has one of the most spectacular coastal views in Mauritius, uninterrupted to the cool blue lagoon (view our video in the photo library). We...