Beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom, home in Chacala, Nayarit, a small beach town on the west coast of Mexico. This is not a party town. If you want some peace and quiet, this is the place for you. Check out the video on YouTube - search "Casa Caracol Chacala Nayarit."
There are plenty of things to do here. The surfing, snorkeling, wind surfing, and sailing are great. There are side trips to the Alta Vista archeological site, San Blas bird watching, and horse-back riding. There are many local seafood restaurants on the beach. And, if you really want, you can always go to the big city of Puerto Vallarta and experience all it has to offer.
Here are the features of the property:
* Three bedrooms, three full bathrooms with showers
* Two queen beds in each of two downstairs bedrooms
* One King bed in the master bedroom
* Infrared water purification system
* DVD players in each bedroom
* Wireless internet
* Kitchen and living area
* Observation deck on the roof
* Gated, secure community
* Fantastic views of beach, bay, and beyond
* Swimming Pool
* Private beach is five minute walk
* Beach club includes lap pool and hot tub
* Tennis Courts
* Ocean kayaks available for rental for extra cost
* Five minute walk to Town and public beach
* Daily maid service and/or cook is available for an additional $35/day
Chacala is about 50 scenic miles north of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
We split our time between Utah and Mexico. We are non-smokers who treat other people's property with respect.