La Roma is the most artistic, culinary, vibrant and centric neighborhood Mexico City. It is easy to fall in love with its diverse restaurants, bars, green markets, galleries, parks and landmark. Coahuila 59 it’s located in the heart of La Roma, 20min from cdmx airport and a block away from the main police station. Walking distance to Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec, La Condesa, Polanco and Downtown.
An amazing brand new 2019 building in an anti seismic structure is a 6-floor building, our apt is on the first floor and is the nearest to the exit. A friendly millennial building with 28 bright and spacious apartments. It is surveilled 24 hours by security cameras and by our staff in the guardhouse. The building is 1 block away from the main police station and the main park. In a 2 block radio you will find: Organic markets, galleries, supermarket, church’s , variety of restaurants and dinners, liquor store, veterinaries, 2 hospitals, basically everything you need in walking distance.
Our house is a 94 m2 apartment with ;
- One bedroom with private terrace, new Emma queen size bed, blackout system, dyson heater, 4K tv with surround system, closet, walking closet bathroom, really hot shower.
- Open living room with goose feather sofa, 4K tv with surround system, queen air mattress (if needed) to accommodate a total of 4 people.
- Open and fully equipped kitchen bar with rotating shared Tv with living room.
- Dinning room for 8
- Private Terrace with 3 hammocks perfect for reading and plants that need love.
- Extra accommodations: 100gb WiFi mesh, usb in all charging ports, Bose sound system, Alexa, books, Nintendo switch, dyson vacuum, board games (monopoly, rummy, checks, cards, Catan, scrabble, chess), camping utilities for 2.
With Love, Dora and Erick :)