Our beautiful apartment is in a very high standard building in a quiet residential area of Monaco - fellow residents in our block include numerous international sporting celebrities such as Formula 1 drivers.
We have 270 degree sea views from the apartment which has large balconies looking over both sunrise and sunsets.
The apartment itself is almost 300m2 (3,000 sq feet) which is considered very large for the Principality which is the most expensive real estate in the world.
We have recently fully renovated and furnished our home to a high standard and the layout includes;
- Reception area.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite.
- 2nd bedroom - spacious double.
- 3rd bedroom - very large double which includes Tree House bunk beds plus a double sofa bed.
- Two bathrooms and guest washroom.
- Open plan, fully equipped kitchen.
- Large Lounge / dining room.
- Fully equipped laundry room with separate Miele washing machine and Miele dryer plus 2nd large refrigerator.
- Plenty of storage and wardrobe space.
- Large terraces surrounding the entire apartment.
- Outside dining area on the main terrace.
- Office room.
- High speed internet and printer.
- Netflix and Sky TV accounts.
- Parking space.
We have a fantastic housekeeper who will come every day and keep the apartment tidy and can help with your grocery shopping, laundry etc.
We also have a spare parking space in the building available for your use.
Our apartment complex benefits from well manicured private gardens, two beautiful pools on site, a fitness suite and a very helpful 24 hour concierge team.
We are very well located in the Principality, close to all local amenities including numerous fantastic restaurants and within walking distance to the Palace, Oceanographic Museum and the main Casino in Monte Carlo in Casino Square.
We have a full array of water sports available on the beach directly adjacent to our property as well as a large park which includes the stunning Princess Grace Rose garden and children's play area.
Monaco is very centrally located with Europe and the perfect base from which to explore the French Riviera, Italy and surrounding areas.
Our apartment is only 25 minutes drive from Nice Cote d'Azur International airport (this journey is only 7 minutes in a helicopter which costs the same price as a taxi!)
Travel times by car to various destinations of interest include;
- Cannes = 40 minutes
- St Tropez = 2 hours
- Provence = 2 hours
- French Alps = 1.5 hours
- Ventimiglia (nearest Italian town) = 20 minutes
- Milan = 2 hours
- Portofino = 2 hours
- Lake Como = 2.5 hours
- Venice = 5 hours
- Italian Alps = 1.5 hours
- Northern Spain = 2 hours