PLEASE NOTE: OUR HOME COMES WITH TWO HOUSE CATS TO CARE FOR. Large, homely and light family apartment in the very heart of Amsterdam. Situated in the...
Where is it?
I can't wait to tell you about all the amazing places around! You cant get more authentic Amsterdam than this area. Like the oldest bar in the Jordaan (400 years old!) about 30 seconds walk from my door. Every big landmark is walking distance, whilst the area is still surprisingly quiet, both in terms of noise and tourism in the streets. This is very rare for Amsterdam! See below the time it takes to walk to some of the most famous sights in Amsterdam. There is also a bike rental shop about 100 meters down the street.
- Dam Square: 6 minutes walk, 3 minutes bike
- Anne Frank House: 3 minutes walk (you can see it from the window)
- Leidseplein: 12 minutes walk, 5 minutes bike
- Central Station: 15 minutes walk, 7 minutes bike
- Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Stedelijk museums: 30 minutes walk, 10 min bike
- Vondelpark: 25 minutes walk 10 min bike
You may also like
In the old city of Amsterdam on the canal, two floors with a great view over a part of the city and the canal. We are ten minutes walking from the Central...
Fantastisch centraal gelegen, in de ultra hippe en gezellige buurt de Jordaan, aan een rustig en pittoresk stukje van de Lijnbaansgracht, ligt op de begane...