About our home
Our home is spacious, light and quiet, even though it is situated in the historical centre of Amsterdam. We live in a canal house, close to the Jordaan district.
It is only a minute walk to the Anne Frank house and the Westerkerk and the area is well known for its wide variety of bars, restaurants and little shops. There are also nice street markets on a number of days in the week.
In the summer we enjoy our quiet and kids-friendly garden. It is a comfortable combination of being in the city and having this peaceful area just at the back of the house.
You can find everything on just walking distance. But if you need to be in other parts of the city, the easiest means of transport is the bicycle. It is also a very nice way to enjoy the city.
Should you want to go out of the city, there are many other things: the beach, many cities in Noord Holland, boat trips, etc.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- our neighborhood is well known for its number and variety of restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- Tabac, Brandon, Papeneiland
- Retail therapy
- Haarlemmerstraat, Jordaan, 'de 9 straatjes', variety of weekly street markets in the Jordaan
- Bit of culture
- Anne Frank house, Rijksmuseum, van Goghmuseum, Eye museam, Hermitage
- Walks in the park
- Westerpark, Vondelpark
- Spot of exercise
- running in the Westerpark and number of gyms in the neighborhood or rent a bike!
- Day tripping
- should you want to leave the city the beach or other historical cities like Haarlem, Alkmaar, Leiden are nearby
4 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We are a family with two kids (9 and 12)
- We work in the creative and TV industry
- We love travelling, meeting other cultures, relaxing, sun, sea, snow, and just enjoy life!
- Our dream destinations