“Mischa and Bianca are generous, welcoming hosts who made our trip truly memorable. They thoughtfully stocked the apartment for our arrival with all the needful things to make us comfortable. They helped us with our sightseeing, tram tickets, and a boat ride through the Hague. They even gave us a ride to the ferry to England when we left. We cannot say enough about their generosity. Also, their boys are well-spoken, polite young men who were a pleasure to be around. We now consider their family to be true friends. ”
Big 19th century townhouse
Big 19th century townhouse
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
On the main floor we have our own Graphic Design Studio (Which will be closed while we swap).
Spacious and bright living with room with flat screen TV and PS4 game console. Big lounge area with open kitchen. There's an oven, a stove, a dishwasher and great coffee machine! Seperate toilet in the hallway. High speed internet 500 Mbps DL / 40 Mbps UL. Fast WiFi on all floors.
Two big bedrooms with a double bed in both rooms. In both rooms a flatscreen tv. Bathroom with rainshower and double bath. Seperate toilet in the hallway.
Master bedroom with (electrical) double bed, lounge area with comfy couch, fridge, kitchenette, dishwasher, bathroom with double bath and rainshower. There are big windows on the south-west, so you can sit inside and enjoy the warm sun in early spring and fall. Seperate toilet in the hallway. There are 4 high comfy air mattresses in the house.
Yes! There is a fourth floor:
Roofterrace with great views over the city center!
The house is located only 250 meters from the Hilton Hotel on the edge of 'Zeeheldenkwartier' with nice shops, restaurants and bars. Within walking distance from the Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) and near the International Court of Justice.
All the tourist attractions like the Dutch parliament, Mauritshuis and Paleis Noordeinde are just a few steps away. You actually are in the middle of many musea so you just can't get bored.
The beach of Scheveningen is only ten to 15 minutes.
We have two cats but when we swap they will not be there.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
“The Hague is a beautiful city which worth a touristic visit for several days. The house is placed in a neighbour very quite but at the same time well placed in the city center just behind the Royal Palace. The swaping with them have been a succesful and I have give them the maximum points in the reviewing trip question.”
More about us
- We are a family of four. Our boy's are Sem 13 and Mees 15 years old
- We are graphic designers and we have our Studio on the main floor of the house
- We swap are main home (simultaneous) as wel as our Attic Studio Apartment (also non-simultaneous)
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Restaurant Basaal, one of our favorite! Oni Japanese Dining, With kids?: Vapiano, Shabu Shabu all you can eat Japanse
- Cool bars
- De Bieb, Wicked Wines, Room or Bite Me, al at the Anna Paulownaplein around the corner.
- Cozy cafés
- Drink coffee at: van Prinse&co. Bagels and Beans or Florencia (typical Haags).
- Retail therapy
- Noordeinde, Denneweg and Bijenkorf
- Bit of culture
- Gemeentemuseum, Mauritshuis, Gevangenpoort. A must see: Panorama Mesdag.
- Walks in the park
- Paleistuinen for a picknick, or walk in the dunes between Schevening and Wassenaar.
- Spot of exercise
- Ceasars sport, gym with swimming pool and hammam spa. Next to the Hilton Hotel.
- Day tripping
- Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Scheveningen Beach
You may also like
Our cosy detached family house is in the middle of all big cities in the Netherlands. It is an excellent place to stay and visit Amsterdam (48 km), Rotterdam...
We are looking for a child friendly summer holiday in 2017 and can offer a house equipped for small children in return! We are a Danish/Dutch couple with 3...
New building, new furnished, clean and sweet very big aparment with big terrace in the middle of the very calm and quiet center, which is perfectly located...