Our 200m2 beautiful home from the 60's is located in one of the oldest streets of Deurne. Five years ago we modernized the house and the garden, and created our own family paradise.
The highlights of our house are for sure:
1. Our modern kitchen with big family table and doors to the terrace, fully equipped with all you need
2. The seperate playing room where your children will find tons of Playmobil, Lego and games
3. The master bedroom in the attic: your own private "hotelroom", spacious and light
4. The safe garden with 2 terraces, lounge set, hammock, a trampoline, a wooden house with slide, (plastic) swimming pool and enough space to play
5. Our Dutch bikes that take you anywhere (you only have to ride it yourself)
A spacious living room with cosy seats, a big couch, TV, Netflix, wifi. Our modern kitchen with big table for great dinners is over 20 m2 and has open doors to the terrace. It has an oven, cooker and dishwasher. The ground floor is completed by a spacious playroom for the children, full of toys and games.
3 bedrooms, of which 2 are decorated. We have an extra bed that we can put into the third room. A nice bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
The master bedroom is situated on the 2nd floor. We call it our "own little B&B", enjoying the luxury of this luxurious and light space. Heaven!
Our garden is a paradise for children (which makes that you can read a book :)
We have a cat, her name is Quattro. If you like it, you can take care of her during your stay. She is very easy going, happy with some food and a cuddle. She can only go the cats hotel, which is no issue for us at all. Whatever you prefer!
Our house is situated in one of the oldest streets of Deurne, right in between the village centre and the train station. A nice environment, a street with very little traffic and a nice mix of people, young and old.
Deurne (approx. 27.000 inhabitants) offers a great variety of restaurants and shops, and has a lot of activities like concerts, events and a weekly market. The centre of Deurne with all restaurants and nice shops is only 750 meters away. Though nice and quiet, the train station is only 7 minutes away: within 15 minutes you are in Eindhoven city centre!