Recently we moved to this side of the country, known for its typical farmhouses and majestic castles. We fell in love with this house because of its comfortable living room, conservatory dining room and cozy kitchen. You will find villages scattered across a varied landscape with hedgerows, woodlands and meadows crossed by streams. You can swim in the lake, walk the dog and drink coffee in the woods. There are also many cycling tours that lead you to the most magnificent castles and gardens.
Semi-detached mansion with 2 floors and 165m2 living space. In addition we have a cozy garden (100 m²) where you can sit, relax and bbq.
Our home is located nearby:
- The wooded and hilly area called Montferland, where you can horse back ride, waterski and swim in the lake.
- Many Dutch cycling routes to discover the beautiful nature in the region Achterhoek. Small-scale farmers created a picturesque landscape with monumental farms, extensive meadows, ancient trees and winding roads.
- Walk along the 'Oude Ijssel'
- Hike on the 'Posbank', the most beautiful heathland
- Discover the 'Hoge Veluwe National Park'
- Visit the historical cities Zutphen and Bronckhorst
- Yoga house
We are happy to be able to share the place we love.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
Maartje & Stefan