Our stunning apartment is 10 years old and has everything to keep your stay very comfortable.
You're only 20 minutes away from the historical centre of Amersfoort by bus or you can use my scooter :) The train station is a 5 minute walk and brings you to the centre of Amsterdam in 50 minutes.
- comfortable living room with tv
- kitchen with dishwasher, good coffeemachine and nespresso, oven and all the tools for a good meal
- bathroom with shower and bath.
- large balcony with a free view and you can relax here in the hammock :)
- Netflix, Philips Hue, Sonos music system, Xbox
- 60 minutes by train from Schiphol Airport (by car 40 minutes)
- 50 minutes by train to Amsterdam central
- 7 minutes by train to Amersfoort historical centre
- 22 minutes by train to Utrecht centre
- 85 minutes by train to The Hague and Rotterdam
Amersfoort is a great location for a typically Dutch citytrip. Amersfoort is one of the biggest surprises of the Netherlands. The medieval city with its many monuments breathes a rich history while at the same time bursts with modern life. Amersfoort has a fantastic shopping centre, many cafes, bars and excellent restaurants.
Get to know the Dutch culture in the old village Spakenburg, where sometimes the women still wear their traditional costumes. Explore nature in one of the many natural parks in the centre of the Netherlands, or stay in the heart of the city where you can get to know the Dutch history by taking a canal tour!
We invite you to our beautiful city any time of the year!