HOUSE FOR SHORT TERM RENT – AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
A detached and very private town house on a cul-de-sac in the desirable suburb of Remuera, opposite the Remuera Golf Course, in Auckland. It is on a small site surrounded by trees and high fences. It features:
- A swim/spa pool beside a patio with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
- Four bedrooms, including a Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, King sized bed, large flat screen TV with DVD player, and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- A large main bathroom with a shower and bath.
- A guest bedroom that opens onto a small balcony.
- A guest toilet on the ground floor.
- A large kitchen – dining – lounge area that opens out to the terraces beside the spa pool. It is equipped with modern appliances includings;owen; a microwave/grill; gas cooktop; large fridge with ice-maker and filtered water supply; dishwasher and blender for making health drinks or cocktails; and a large curved screen TV with ‘Skye’ TV access with Skype; a Bose sound bar; a DVD player; and a gas fire and heat pump. There is also a heat pump upstairs and an air circulation system throughout the house. There is also an alarm system throughout the house.
- A family room that can be used as another bedroom as it has a queen sized divan/bed; it also opens onto a private terrace. It has a large flat screen TV with a Playstation system and DVD.
- There is a double garage with one side used for storage; a small car (Nissan March with a Navman) can be included, if required, for an additional fee.
The washing machine and dryer are in the garage.
- Swim-Spa heated.
- Patio and Gas Barbeque
- There are no pets
- The CDB is 10 minutes’ drive away, as are beaches and many restaurants plus ‘Kelly Talton’s amazing aquarium; the Museum; the Zoo; MOTAT (the Museum of Transport and Technology); and the Viaduct Basin where you can go sailing on an America’s Cup yacht; the Sky Tower which you can either.bungy jump off!
- A large supermarket, McDonalds, and several specialty shops are only a 10 minute walk, or 2 minute drive, away. We will provide a list of all of the shops and restaurants that are close by.
- The nearest major shopping mall, ‘Silvia Park’, which is one of the city’s best, is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Auckland is a very busy vibrant city with a wide variety of entertainment; the daily paper, which is delivered to the house, provides the latest details.
- Waiheke Island, rated as one place in the world you must have on your ‘bucket list’, is only a 45 minute ferry ride from the CBD and there you will find restaurants, vineyards and scenery to die for!
- Many interesting places are only a few hours’ drive away, such as:
- Rotorua, with its thermal pools; Hobbiton where the ‘Lord of the Rings’ was filmed; Waitomo with its caves and glow-worms; Vineyards – many with restaurants - abound; and there are over 100 beaches in the Auckland area, from gentle bays to wild surf!
- High speed Internet Wifi is available throughout the house, plus many DVDs and books.
- Home phone number: +6495200293.
- An Emergency Medical Centre is within walking distance and a full-service hospital is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- New Zealand is the ‘Land of Milk (one of the biggest dairy producers in the world) and Honey (you will see a great range of honeys in the supermarkets)’; also fruit (in Winter try the Fejoas, Tamarillos, and of course Kiwi fruit, both green and gold); and wines (there are hundreds of vineyards!)
*****Looking to travel to the following destinations*******
- Any Where !