The apartment is located in the central part of the city Stavanger. It is full of light with broad windows overlooking the fjords. You’ll enjoy amazing sunsets and sunrises views. You’ll sleep hearing the sounds of the waves. You’ll enjoy the fresh salty sea breath from the balcony.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the Verven panorama blocks. There is a shared rooftop with cozy lounge aria and grilling facilities. The block is highly secured with 24/7 camera security, Intercom entrances, private security patrol during the night time, direct phone line to local police unit. The neighborhood is calm with the majority of young and middle-age adults. The block is just outside of Badedammen (open air swimming facility with playground and summer sports).
The apartment is facing the bridge that connects city center and the Hundvåg (peninsular with wonderful woods, yachts and wooden houses). Kayak rental is just outside of the block. Short walking distance to Pedersgata (streets with most of the restaurants and unique food experience). Walking distance to the city center (7-10 mins), good public transport infrastructure (buses and ferries). Stop to the Preikestolen bus is just 5 mins away from the block.
The most popular attractions in Stavanger:
- Preikestolen (Pulpit rock/ "Mission impossible" final episode location);
- Three swords - monument on the seaside;
- Flor og Fjære - island with beautiful gardens and hi-end restaurant with local cuisine;
- Petrolium museum, Maritime museum, Archeological museum, Canning museum, Viking House, Stavanger museum, Breidablikk, Museum of Fine Arts, Kunsthall Stavanger, BGE Contemporary Art space, Science Factory (Sandness);
- Ledaal - The Royal House of Norway, the King's official residence in Stavanger;
- Two restaurants with the Micheline stars (Renaa and Sabi sushi);
- Sola stranden - the most attractive beach line of the city;
- Botanical gardens;
- Tungenes lighthouse;
- Tryggvi farm - Icelandic horses excursions;
- Lyfjellet and Dalsnuten - mountain tops for great hiking;
- Mosvatnet and Stokkavatnet - two big lakes within the cityscape for walking/biking trips;
- Tou scene - regenerated brewery into alternative music and food experiences place;
- Street art!!! Lots of it in our neighbourhood and the city;
- water sports: kayak, windsurfing, swimming and bathing;
- Gamlingen - open air swimming pool (opened);
- new electric city bikes (free for the first hour to use, for continuing use - 1 NOK per min, but you can deliver it to the station and rent it out again then the next hour is going to be for free again).
Come, explore and enjoy our beautiful city! We love it and we are sure you gonna love it too!
Hugs from Norway, stay safe!
Kasper and Veronika