Casa Sol & Mar is a modern villa with minimalistic design, spread over three floors with fantastic ocean views. The house is on the top of the hill of the village, in a quiet area, with a beautiful view over the village and a spectacular sunset. Praia da Areia Branca beach is 5 minutes' walk down. (about 600 meters)
The house is equipped with a modern fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave and induction hob. There is a spacious and comfortable dining and living room.
The master bedroom is on the 2nd floor with fantastic ocean views. The room has a nice bathroom with shower and toilet. There is a dressing room with cupboards and drawers. On the ground floor there is a second room with a double bed with spacious wardrobe, also with a nice bathroom with shower and toilet; the third room has single beds (children's room) and wardrobe, and here too is a spacious bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also a washing machine, dryer, iron available. There is a non-heated outdoor swimming pool and several terraces with garden furniture and sun loungers. There is also an outdoor kitchen with barbecue that you can use.
There is free Wi-Fi access, parking and garage are available.
You can do your shopping at the local market or go to Lourinhã, this is the nearest town 3.5 km away by car where various supermarkets are available (Lidl, InterMarché and Pingo Doce).
Casa Sol & Mar is located on the hilltop of Praia da Areia Branca village, ideal choice for those looking for a quiet holiday near the beach or for those looking for the perfect surf spot, a beautiful golf course or just to relax and enjoy the private swimming pool and the beauty of nature. The area is surrounded by green fields and spectacular steep rock walls.
Nearby attractions recommended by locals:
• Lourinhã - is 3.5 km away and offers a variety of restaurants. At Lourinhã you can visit the museum of the dinosaur era (more than 20,000 visitors come to this museum annually for its immense dinosaur fossil collection, as well as for archeology and ethnography exhibitions).
• Óbidos is 20 km away - a medieval city with a castle and many cultural activities.
• Peniche is 15 km away. You can visit a 16th century fortress that was built to protect this fishing village against pirates. Peniche is also known for its connection with surfing competitions. "Supertubos" surf beach is the best known. The coasts of Peniche and Baleal offer different beaches with waves suitable for surfers of all levels.
• From Peniche seaport there are also boat connections to the protected natural area of the Berlengas islands - nice to spend a full day.
• Ericeira also a famous surfing and tourist destination is 50 km away and the mystical Sintra village is a 60 minute drive away.
The nearest airport is the Humberto Delgado airport in Lisbon at 70 km, a 45-minute drive away.