Townhouse located in Moscow city, close to city center:
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 story, ~1,500 sq feet;
- 3rd floor - 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths; 2nd floor - living room and kitchen; 1st floor - 1 bedroom, 1 full bath with stand-up shower, laundry room (washer & dryer); garage.
- cleaning lady available;
flat screen cable TV (about 50 channels, many European and US channels - CNN, BBC, Euronews, cartoon network, etc);
- small flat screen TV in the master bedroom;
- computer with high speed internet;
- furniture - mostly IKEA, beds from the US; bunk bed in the second bedroom for 2.
- 1st floor bedroom is mostly used as office, but there is a couch that opens up as queen size bed. Living room corner couch has a queen size sleeper.
- American style condo in expat community; 24/7 security; English speaking management;
- 15km from Kremlin; surrounded by park;
- free scheduled bus available to get to metro;
- office can help with any questions about the city, brochures, maps, registration.
We're an American expat couple with one second grade child, from Connecticut. Has been living in this community since 2005 and would like to leave Moscow around Christmas time until the 11th of January. There is a holiday in Russia between Dec-31 - Jan 9th and the majority of offices are closed. Since this is a holiday time, there is a lot of entertainment in Moscow around New Years, including a set of street celebrations on the 31st of December.