Our 4 bedroom house (plus office with a sofa bed) boasts its own private swimming pool and ample outdoor space for both eating and lounging (including a top-of-the-range Weber gas BBQ, perfect for entertaining). There are 2 kitchens, 2 main bathrooms plus 2 small bathrooms and a large living area with a snug TV area.
The house is located in Holland Village in the heart of Singapore, a few minutes walk to cafes, bars and restaurants. It is also only a few minutes walk from Holland Village underground station – the perfect location to explore the rest of Singapore. It's a short drive to both Sentosa (where you can find beaches, Universal Studios and countless other tourist attractions) and Orchard Road (the famous shopping strip). If you're here to work, the CBD is only a 10min taxi ride or 30min on public transport.
Our home is child-friendly with a dedicated play area (that can be tidied away if you don't have children). There is Wifi, Apple TV and a Playstation 4. The kitchen has a gas stove, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. Everything you need. For a small fee, we can also organise a regular cleaner.
A few of the amazing attractions Singapore has to offer:
– Gardens by the Bay
– Marina Bay Sands: Iconic building with shops, restaurants, light shows and sky bars.
– East Coast Park: A 15km park stretching along the coastline with beaches, Hawkers, bike riding, wakeboarding etc.
– Nature: With Maritchie Reservoir, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Treetop walks, Henderson Waves, Botanical Gardens (5 min from our home), Sungei Wetland Reserve, Bukit Timah Natruee Reserve, Singapore is the greenest city in the world.
– Pulau Ubin: A 10min bum boat ride takes you to a small island where the last Singapore Kampong exists. Cycle around and see monkeys, wild boars and beautiful nature.
– Sentosa: The entertainment island, which is great for kids and teenagers as well as adults. Several beaches (with beach clubs/bars/restaurants and tranquil areas too), Universal Studios, Waterparks, Aquarium, Luge, Zip Line, Bungy Jumping, Beach sports.
– Singapore Zoo: Considered the best zoo in the world, with a night safari and free-roaming Orangutans.
– Food! Singapore has arguably the best food in the world. Local food can be found at so-called Hawkers where you can eat plentifully for very little money. There are also countless incredible restaurants. It's a foodie's paradise.
– Golf: There are 21 golf courses in Singapore. You can also take a 45min ferry over to Batam Island in Indonesia where there are more golf courses, as well as cheap day spas.
– Nightlife: Secret bars, lively restaurants and waterfront dining.
– Museums. From the National Gallery to the Art Science Museum, there are countless great museums to explore on hot days.
There is SO much to do in Singapore and we'd be happy to give you a list of everything there is on offer in this incredible city.
Please note that we do require a SGD 70 cleaning fee.