Our home is newly made in 2018, fully equipped 7 km distance to beautiful center of Ljubljana. Ljubljana is 2 hours distance to Venice, Austrian ski resorts...
Where is it?
The village of Šepulje is settled in the heart of the Karst region. Explore the stunning phenomena of the region:
- Postojna Cave (the most visited cave in Europe) with the mysterious creature proteus,
- Škocjan Caves (UNESCO World heritage),
- Vilenica Cave,
- Lipica Stud Farm with the white Lipizzaner horses,
- Štanjel (medieval village known for its architecture and castle),
- the Karst Wine Route (with the famous Teran wine and Karst prosciutto),
- the Brkini Fruit Road, and more.
You can also take a walk or a ride across the landscape as there are plenty of hiking or cycling trails.
Slovenia is a tiny country in southern-central Europe, but incredibly diverse with many sights to visit and explore. You will have a hard time finding a place so small offering so much ;)
From cultural high points to nature’s delights… Šepulje is an excellent starting point for tourists who want to:
- visit and explore the Karst,
- go swimming in the Mediterranean sea,
- climb the mountains in northern Slovenia and visit Lake Bled,
- take a walk through the Soča valley,
- fancy a drink in the capital city of Slovenia, Ljubljana.
You may also like
Our house, which is intended to be our second home, is situated in the old part of Gabrovica, a small village near Črni Kal in the Slovenian Istria. We...
Our apartment is located in a quiet area from Ljubljana,the capital from Slovenia, but still very close to the very heart of the city. Walking to the city...