What you'll love about our home...
- Safe and secure family villa on Atlantic Beach Golf Estate
- Next to Atlantic Ocean in the middle of a Western Cape Nature Reserve
- Estate has a fantastic 18-hole links golf course, restaurant, golf shop, spa, gym, tennis court, swimming pool
- 30 minutes away from cosmopolitan Cape Town, Table mountain, Victoria Waterfront, Chapman's Peak
- Many famous blue flag white sand beaches, tourist attractions, hiking trails, etc
- 5 minutes from seaside village Melkbosstrand and our own blue flag beach
- 30-60 minutes from various wine and game farms, shark and whale watching spots
- 10 minutes from Bloubergstrand, the hotspot for kite and wind surfing and many other adventure water sports
- Awesome and authentic food, paired with the best wine in the world
- Friendly South Africans
- Various country markets with lots of fun for the whole family
- 10 minutes to nearest shopping mall
- Kite surfing mecca on our doorstep
Our home is safe, modern and has style and soul. Since our 5 kids are all either studying or working, the house has become rather quiet on weekdays. However, it can buzz with golf, laughter, good food and FUN during weekends and holidays when it regularly fills up with kids and friends looking for a good time.
-Master bedroom downstairs, with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, double basin and WC), wooden floors and air conditioner. Two doors opening onto a private courtyard and another onto the front patio-barbeque-pool area.
-Modern open plan island kitchen with gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer
-Every appliance you'll need to present a 5 star meal
-Open plan double volume dining area seating 8-10 people at a long wooden table
-Family room with comfortable leather couch, stacking doors opening onto patio-pool-barbeque area
-Air conditioner in living areas
-Cable TV, Apple TV, Samsung 48" flat screen TV, Harman Cardon sound system
-Scullery with fully stocked pantry, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave
-Study with doors to patio-pool-barbeque area
-Small basic gym with a spinning bike, weights, yoga mat, yoga ball
-Undercover patio with built-in fireplace
-Heated swimming pool with child-safe cover
-Loving dog (optional)
-Family room with wooden floors, Scandinavian wood burner, comfortable leather couches and TV. Beautiful views of Table Mountain and corridor views of the ocean to the west.
-1 bedroom with queen-size bed, small en-suite bathroom (Shower, basin and WC) and a door opening onto a private balcony
-1 bedroom, with a queen-size bed, aircon
-1 bedroom with a queen-size bed, no aircon
-1 family bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC
- The house is clean and serviced on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the gardener comes on Friday.
- Rental cars, Uber and the MyCity bus are options to get around.
- In cases of a swap we always try to negotiate a similar vehicle swap agreement.
- Both our vehicles can accommodate 5 adult people.
We also have debentures in luxury villas on many of South Africa's top Golf Estates like Fancourt, Pezula, Zimbali, Pinnacle Point, Champagne Sports, Arabella - which we can make available as part of our swap if you're interested in doing to a golf trip through the country. For more information you can see what is available on the GOLFRESORTSCLUB website. To ensure accommodation, bookings for these type of accommodation must be made a year in advance.