“Perfect location for exploring the whole Cape Town area. We simply could not have stayed in a more fantastic place! Loved every minute... ;-)”
Huenu's reviewsAs a host (1)
Where is it?
We live in Camps Bay, the most beautiful and upmarket suburb of Cape Town which also happens to be 10 minutes away from downtown. Camps Bay is on the slopes of a mountain facing the sea - there is gorgeous green vegetation and deep blue sea views wherever you look. The best way to describe Camps Bay is GORGEOUS. Just google it and see the pics - that's all you'll need to do :)
And as for Cape Town, just ask anyone who's been here and they will tell you it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world! There is nothing that Cape Town lacks. It's got stunning beaches, plenty of mountains (at your doorstep!), loads of sports - just pick whatever you want - great restaurants, endless weekend activities in surrounding cities, etc. You could, for example:
- Hike hundreds of hikes on the mountains literally 5 minutes from home.
- Spend a weekend in the gorgeous colonial town of Franschoek, just 1 hour away by car.
- Go wine routing for the day in Stellenbosch, just 45 mins away (beats Californian wine route any day).
- Surf, kiteboard, kayak, paraglide, skydive, quadbike, sandboard, dive, mountain bike and honestly, any other sport you can think of really.
- Visit really interesting and historic sites like Robben Island (where Mandela was imprisoned for 18 out of his 27 years in jail), the museum of National History, city tours, etc.
- Visit the townships outside of Cape Town - really interesting and an eye-opener.
- Wine and dine and party till you drop!
- Go camping or motorbiking just about anywhere outside of Cape Town.
- Visit game farms where you can see wildlife in its habitat, pet lions, feed elephants and much more.
- Take a flight to Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, the Drakensberg mountains, Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, etc. It's not expensive.
- We can go on and on and on - just google :)
You may also like
ONLY CLASSIC OR NON-SIMULTANEOUS SWAPS PLEASE- This exquisite character filled house has been painstakingly renovated over 10 years to create the perfect...
Small quiet appatment block, only 8 unites situated on the atlantic seaboard - Bantry Bay one on the most prestigious locations in Cape Town. Bantry Bay is...
Our house is a bright and spacious home, with a full view of Table Mountain, one of the eight World Wonders, Cape Town city bowl, harbour and Table Bay....