Punta del Moral is an ancient fishing village of Ayamonte in Huelva (Spain), on the Portuguese frontier on the mouth of the river Guadiana. Punta del Moral has a beach of 6000 meters long and 60 meters wide of golden sands and calm waters, which creates a beautiful area where you will find a mix of new urban planning with coastal traditional dwellings. You can fly to or from Faro in Portugl (56 km.) or Seville in Spain (130 km.)
Ayamonte is a Spanish town in west Andalusia on the Costa de la Luz. It is located right next to the Portuguese border of Vila Real de Santo Antonio just on the mouth of the river Guadiana.
The weather is very nice with over 300 days of sunshine a year. The mild temperatures oscillate from 13-15º in winter and 25-35º in summer. There is also a nice breeze from the Atlantic Ocean.
You will find out six kilometers of the best beaches on southern Spain Costa de la Luz in Huelva with a common denominator: Golden sand beaches and safe waters. A perfect place to enjoy being by the sea, especially with children.
The beach of Punta del Moral is named after the village next to it. Perfectly conditioned and protected by a cordon of dunes with native vegetation. This line of dunes is served by wooden walkways that also act to protect it. Disabled access and lifeguard stands are provided.
To walk along the beach is a great pleasure, playing sports is a great possibility (windsurfing or kite-surfing).
Also, there is a beach promenade where you will find 4 km of plants and flowers. A nice place for a walk and also ideal for jogging or cycling (bike path).
You will find services like car hire, rent a bike, marina, pharmacy, supermarkets, medical assistance and Shopping centre.
The apartment is very charming and cozy and it is located in the private residential area ‘Los Pelicanos’, three typical Andalusia buildings, including an amazing swimming pool, two paddle courts, tropical gardens, child play-zone, private car park, disabled access, free WI-FI and concierge. Only 150 meters from the stunning Punta del Moral and Isla Canela beaches of more than 6 km of smooth golden sand.
Our beach-front apartment has:
- Surface: 70 sq. meters
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with fridge, microwaves, dishwasher, oven, toaster, coffee machine …
- Washing room: Including washing machine.
- Lounge: Open plan living area of 20 sq. meters with couches, dining room, TV and DVD player, HI-FI. The shelves contain a small book, film and music library in both Spanish and English.
- Terrace: Outdoor terrace of 10 sq. meters. with amazing views of the ocean, the dunes line and the promenade; as well as the swimming pool and tropical gardens.
- Bedroom with ocean views: Very spacious double bed with ceiling fan.
- Bedroom with views of the country: Two single beds with ceiling fan.
Extra folding bed available if necessary for a fifth person.
- Bathrooms: Two fully equipped bathrooms.
- Covered parking space.
- Handicapped access and lift.
- Free WI-FI
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms.
- Fans in bedrooms.
- Enormous and safe swimming pool ideal for children. A second small swimming pool for children under 3. Toilets and outdoor showers. There are free pool loungers and sun umbrellas available and lifeguard.
Regrettably, we do not permit smoking or animals. Children are always welcome.
For summer 2015, we would love to make a swap in Scotland (mainly Edimbugh), Florence (Italy) or Copenhague (Dermark). However, we are always open to any other offer.
The apartment can also be rented on a weekly or monthly basis all year, except July, August, Easter and some few long weekends. Low prices available:
JUNE & SEPTEMBER 450€ (1 week) 750€ (2 weeks)
REST OF THE YEAR 350 € (1 week) 600€ (2 weeks) 1.000 € (4 weeks)
We love our apartment and take care of it, so you can be sure we'd take care of yours too.