NOTE: We are also happy to accept Points for the minimum of 10 consecutive days, make us an offer which days suit you.
This is our second residence, but we love it as our first one! Our cozy apartment is located in the heart of Barcelona walking distance to major touristic attractions, beach, public transportation (bus, subway AND tram), supermarkets, pharmacies and restaurants. It's 10-15 minute walk to the beach and right next to Ciutadella Park and within 10 minute walk to El Born historic center.
The apartment was completely renovated in April 2016 and has all amenities and appliances needed for a smart traveler including washing machine and dishwasher. It is children-friendly with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen to the living room-area. It has air-conditioning/heating with separate thermostat in each room for maximum comfort.
Although, the apartment is walking distance to all major touristic attractions, it is located in a "pocket area", which is a residential and traditional Catalan district. It gives authenticity and style to the neighborhood.
We also have an underground parking garage 2min walk away, which gives you comfort of security. Finding street parking in Barcelona is a hassle! But NO Internet at this home, we use Internet on our mobile phones. Our place is children-friendly with toys, books, etc.
This urban living place is our second residence, but we treat it as our main one. We welcome guests from different parts of the world to stay in our place and enjoy this dynamic and exciting city that we adopted ourselves.
What you will love in the neighborhood:
- Walking distance to Ciutadella Park, Port Olimpic, Somorrostro, Nova Icària and Barceloneta beaches, Barcelona Zoo, Arc de Triomf, Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Picasso's Museum, El Born and etc.
- Sant Martí/Port Olimpic is a neighborhood mixed of residential and commercial buildings.
- Home to Barcelona's Olympic village, and with easy access to the beach, this area is popular with beach goers and swimmers. Renovation for the 1992 Olympics gave to the neighborhood an uplifting. Many buildings are attractive and modern, but pockets of traditional architecture remain.
- Public transportation (metro, tram, bus) is few minutes walk from the apartment. Cycling, or walking to the beach, are popular.
- Easy access to the major touristic attractions and the beach (all walking distance).
- Traditional shopping streets and modern shopping centers both exist here.
- Three large grocery supermarkets within a minute from the door!