Our apartment is located on the "Eixample" neighbourhood.
It's right in the center of the city, getting around is easy as almost all major attraction are walking distance:
- University Square (5 minutes)
- Plaza España (10 minutes)
- Plaza Catalunya (10 minutes)
- Sants Train Station (10 minutes)
- Las Ramblas (10 minutes)
- Portal de l'Angel, the main shopping street (15 minutes)
- Passeig de Gracia and Rambla Catalunya (10 minutes), as well as its famous Gaudi buildings.
The nearest subway station is only 30 mts away (URGELL - Red Line)
The neighbourhood is quiet, and is very charming with a lot of small shops (organic food, trendy shopping, clubs, wineries, vintage decoration).
There are also very good restaurants and bars with terraces (enjoyable almost all year round).
The apartment, is on the 2th floor (with elevator) and it has 80 m2. It´s sunny and is well distributed.
With a spacious and bright living room, with wonderful ceiling built using an old catalan technique.
A fully equipped kitchen and a small bathroom for the visits.
The main suite has balcony, private bathroom and closet. It is very comfortable and very quiet.
We're looking for a house in Iceland from 26 August/ 9 September. Thank you!