Lovely loft that we completely refurbished all equiped with private terrace and barbecue looking onto pedestrian street right in the heart of the town !...An amazing starting point to explore the "Estupenda Malaga!" … we enjoyed very much this appartement and are really happy to swap it for another loft or penthouse in a great city !
As we share time between the city and the countryside, we rent the loft as vacation rental throughout the year and are able to provide you everything you need for a very comfortable stay (bed linen, towels, baby chairs, baby-cot, touristic informations, cleaner, etc).
WHEN YOU ARE STAYING BY POINTS OR SWAP CLEANING FEES ARE : 80 €
IMPORTANT : we don't swap or point-swap for less than 4 days because of work to prepare and organize perfect ;) ...
Bright and Modern loft (4th floor) with modern architecture and furniture from Andalusian farmhouses :
- A large lounge with (TV flat screen with satellite, HIFI, Wifi, couch, poufs marble kitchen table and 4 stools)
- Kitchen full equipped (washing machine, dishwasher,coffee and tea machine, toaster, oven, microwave, induction hob, tableware, automatic wine cellar etc).
- Terrace with automatic top ( wood table, 6 bar stools, double sofa and big barbecue)
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160x200)
- 1 bedroom with desk and double bed ( 160x200)
- 1 office-bedroom with desk and double bed (140x200)
- 1 Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
- 1 Bathroom with sink, toilet and bath
- 1 corridor with electronic Piano
Ideal for 2 COUPLES with 2 CHILDREN or 5 ADULTS !
Lively central area (by day and by night) with all possible amenities (restaurants, bodegas, bars, nightclubs, shops, etc) There has always ... something for everyone! ... and for every budget!
Do not miss the Covered Market (200 meters from the apartment), Plaza of the Constitution, the Picasso Museum, the Roman amphitheater from the first century, the cathedral
A 10-minute walk: a new port "Muelle uno" magic with her big yachts, cruise ships and many bars and restaurants and the beach la Malagueta !