Our flat is located in Vitoria - The capital of the Basque Country
From here you can visit
- Bilbao with the Guggenheim (45 min)
- San Sebastian and "La Concha" beach (1 hour 25 min far from Vitoria)
- Pamplona with the famous "San Fermines", bullrings (1 hour)
- Rioja with lots of wineyards and "bodegas" to visit and eat there. (45 min)
- Vitoria (0 min) a very nice and pedestrian town. Ken Follet's last novel is based on the Santa María Cathedral which is placed in Vitoria.
The flat has 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, Kitchen, Dinning room and a terrace.
Quiet neighbourhood and very nice city to visit in summer.
Very nice weather with 25-30 degrees and sunny.
2 Lines of busses at 1minute walk.
Public swimming pool at 5 minute walk.
Biggest Commercial Center in Vitoria at 5 minute walk.
Lidl suppermarket in front of the flat.
Local festivities in sourrounding cities:
7 July - 13 July World famous bulls in Pamplona (1hour by car or train)
4-10 August Vitoria
10-20 August San Sebastian(1:25)
20-30 August Bilbao (45 min)
We can speak quite properly Spanish, English and Basque.
We can speak and understand some words in French and German.
We are three people: Me, my wife and our little daughter, reclently born in November 2007. Both of us are engineers.
We like travelling, trekking, natural parks, cycling, reading, and many other things.