Our home has 4 bedrooms which can sleep a total of 8 people, ideal for a large family or families traveling with grandparents or a caregiver.
The two story detached house is over 100 years old (built in 1909), with many of the period features being restored with a modern touch.
At the front of the property is 900 sq mtr of garden to keep everyone entertained, a small tree house for the younger adventurers and a terrace area for family relaxation including grill.
The heart of the house is a newly refurbished kitchen with breakfast table. There is also a toilet with shower cubical and a ground floor double room with direct access to a decked terrace.
A large open plan sitting and dining area is a wonderful place to relax, watch tv, listen to music or play computer games. If it gets cold the open fire can be lit.
The upstairs has a open area joining a master double room, a children’s room with many games, books and soft toys and a teenage room with double bedsofa, fitted tv, on-suit toilet and south facing balcony.
There is also a well fitted master bathroom with toilet, shower, bath as well as a washing machine & dryer.
Our home is in the “quiet” suburb of Langadrag, a highly desired neighborhood only 5 miles from downtown Gothenburg.
- walk-able to woodland, playgrounds, convenience shops.
- bike able to many areas of the city including parks and restaurants
- 5 minutes drive to an out of town shopping centre (Frölunda Torg)
- 10 minutes drive or 20 minutes with local tram network into the main center of the Gothenburg
- 10 minutes to local golf ranges, swimming pools and other local amenities.
- 5 minutes tram ride to the coast and bathing area of Saltholmen, plus boat connections to local islands