An airy, fresh and fully equipped apartment.
- One large bedroom with a huge new bed.
- A large living room / dining hall fully equipped with Lcd-tv, cable, computer, sofa and dining table.
- A spacious moder kitchen fully equipped from Ikea - oven, microwave, fridge, refridgerator and lots of equpment + kitchen table.
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Also including wireless internet, child bed, childern's toys.
Our apartment is located in popular and expensive Solna in Stockholm. Our next to nextdoor neighbour is the Swedish national Arena.
Less than 5 minutes walk to Solna Centrum's large indoor shopping mall, where you find nearly 200 shops and restaurants. You'll also find the subway next the shopping centre, which takes you to Stockholm Central Station in 8 minutes.
In Solna you'll also find Hagaparken, where crown princessh Victoria lives - a must see if you're into royaltees.
Solna also features quite a few restaurants, lovely nature (in Hagaparken) and a children's outdoor pool less than 5 minutes away
We are a family of three.
- Tor, 26, web developer.
- Linn, 23, baker/waitress.
- Emilia, 2,5, our sunshine.
Non-smokers and moderate drinkers. Interested in sports, history, sunbathing, bathing.