About our home
We offer to share our summer house that is 20 min outside centre of Stockholm together with our city flat in Södermalm. The house consists of two small boat houses right on the pier in the archipelago. The flat is 3 bedroom close to all the city offerings.
We are a family of 4. Sonja, 13 and Elias, 15 and Lina, 41, studying Psychology in the University and Andreas, 46, entrepreneur in property development in Moscow.
- Vacation Home
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Oaxen and Mathias Dahlgren
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- Flickorna Helin & Voltaire and Gildas Rum
- Retail therapy
- Whyred, Acne, Rodebjer, Hope, Maruschka de Margot
- Bit of culture
- Modern art at Magasin 3 in Frihamnen and Culbergbaletten in Dansens Hus
- Walks in the park
- meet the moos in the woods around the corner
- Spot of exercise
- take the kayaks in the morning
- Day tripping
- the entire archipelago at your feet
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We who are living hereis Lina, 44 Andreas, 47 and our two children Elias, 16 and Sonja, 14. We also have two lovely Abyssinian cats (Siri and Klara) and an Entlebucher Sennen dog called Vera.
- Our house is located right on the waterfront in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago. It is two smaller traditional Swedish timber houses, just by the water, that holds a sauna, shower, bedroom, toilet and kitchenette. We have a small sailing boat and a speadboat. We also have an apartment in the city of Stockholm, where we live. Its centrally located on Södermalm, a laid back and cozy part of Sthlm. The apartment has 4 rooms and a small office and lays close to everything.
- A twenty minutes drive away is the city centre of Stockholm with shops, restaurants, museums and everything a small and cosy city can offer. Stockholm in the summer or during christmas is fantastic!
- Our dream destinations