About our home
We offer to share our summer house that is 20 min outside centre of Stockholm together with our city flat in Södermalm. The house consists of two small boat houses right on the pier in the archipelago. The flat is 3 bedroom close to all the city offerings.
We are a family of 4. Sonja, 13 and Elias, 15 and Lina, 41, studying Psychology in the University and Andreas, 46, entrepreneur in property development in Moscow.
- Low season
- High season
- Vacation Home
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Oaxen and Mathias Dahlgren
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- Flickorna Helin & Voltaire and Gildas Rum
- Retail therapy
- Whyred, Acne, Rodebjer, Hope, Maruschka de Margot
- Bit of culture
- Modern art at Magasin 3 in Frihamnen and Culbergbaletten in Dansens Hus
- Walks in the park
- meet the moos in the woods around the corner
- Spot of exercise
- take the kayaks in the morning
- Day tripping
- the entire archipelago at your feet
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
3 things about us
- We who are living in the house is Lina, 43 Andreas, 46 and our two children Elias, 15 and Sonja, 13. We also have two lovely Abyssinian cats (Siri and Klara) and an Entlebucher Sennen dog called Vera.
- Our house is located right on the waterfront in the beautiful Stockholm archipelago. Its made by the old and renowned Swedish architect Bengt Lindroos and was finished only one year ago. There are also two smaller traditional Swedish timber houses, just by the water, that holds a sauna, shower, bedroom, toilet and kitchenette. We have two kayaks, a small sailing boat and a speadboat.
- A twenty minutes drive away is the city centre of Stockholm with shops, restaurants, museums and everything a small and cosy city can offer. Stockholm in the summer or during christmas is fantastic!
- Our dream swap destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time