Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment (1000 sqft / 92 sqm) on floor 7/7 in a modern waterfront building. Massive private terrace overlooking the water.
Note: We'd prefer to swap in July/August but it's possible that we could make something work outside of those months as well.
- Luxury king-size memory foam Tempur bed in the master bedroom (sleeps 2 adults and possibly 1 small child)
- One child bed (sleeps 1 child)
- Wall-mounted 52" HDTV with a receiver, quality speakers and a full selection of TV/cable channels
- Playstation 4 with a selection of several hundred blu-ray movies and several games
- Big comfortable sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen that is very suitable for cooking (incl. full-size dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- Large kitchen table with 6 chairs
- Full bath room with shower and WC
- Additional separate WC
Working space (hallway)
- Desk with 23" inch computer display
- Lounge couche, chairs and tables
- High-speed wireless Internet without any caps
Possible addition, by request:
- Inflatable mattress
- A small double bed (can sleep 2 adults intimately)
Please note that a small dog usually lives in the apartment (not when we're renting it out, though!) so if you're extremely allergic you probably want to stay elsewhere.
Also note that there is a little bit of traffic noise outside on the terrace (from the bridge that can be seen on the pictures) but there is absolutely no noise whatsoever indoors. Personally we've never been bothered by it when we're outside.
The building is located on the beautiful island of Kungsholmen, one of the main boroughs of central Stockholm.
The neighbourhood, Hornsbergs Strand, is very popular among families and couples and like most upscale neighbourhoods in Stockholm it's extremely safe.
There are many restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the apartment but no late-night bars or clubs. (If/when you're looking for that you can take a 5 minute cab ride or the subway).
There's also a huge supermarket, one of the biggest in Stockholm, very close by. There's 2 gyms within a couple of minutes walk as well.
The closest subway (Stadshagen, blue line) is only a 5 minute walk away from the apartment and it only takes an additional 5 minutes (2 stops) to reach the Central station. The bus stop for route #59 is just 30 seconds away from the building. It's usually fairly easy to find parking space close to the building.
The location is absolutely perfect for running or walking along the water. You can take a scenic walk around the entire island of Kungsholmen in about 1,5 hours.
We love it here and we're sure that you'll love it too!