About our home
The two-storey 135 m2 apartment is in a 100-year-old two-home building and features a charming mix of the old and the new. The open, spacious living area, including kitchen & toilet, is located on the ground floor. The bathroom and three bedrooms (1 double and 2 single rooms) are on the upper floor.
The apartment has a sunny front garden on the small street with direct access to the back, large section of the garden. The apartment is located in a quiet and pleasant area. The main railway station and the historic centre is 15 minutes away on foot or 4 tram stops. You can also explore the city and its surroundings by bike.
PS: we have a gentle cat called Philomene.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- In the old part of town there are plenty of traditional restaurants, such as the "Lorenzini", "Aarbergerhof", the "Commerce" and the "Zimmermania"....
- Cool bars
- In the old part of town there is a huge variety of bars
- Cozy cafés
- There are some charming cafes, especially in the "Länggasse" university district as well as in the old town.
- Retail therapy
- The old town of Bern is a shopping area. Anyone who wants more can find an international offer in Zurich or Milan.
- Bit of culture
- Bern and whole of Switzerland have plenty of museums, theatres and concerts.
- Walks in the park
- You can enjoy a lovely stroll along the river "Aare".
- Spot of exercise
- Naturally there are gyms. Even nicer: a swim in the River Aare or a jog along the banks, biking or hiking in the beautiful surrounding countryside, skiing in the winter...
- Day tripping
- To Zurich, Basel, Geneva or to the mountains, lakes or Milan
“Better than the pictures. Amazing arty-design house!”
3 things they loved about the trip
- They help us with maps, guides and more information
- Incredible garden with BBQ
- Charming neighbourhood
3 5 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- We are an artist couple with a seven-year son.
- We love art, design, architecture, and enjoy cooking and eating.
- We like travelling to places which were designed with personality and love. And we always long to be beside the sea.
- Our dream destinations