Our modern contemporary 8,000+ sq ft Thai home has been purpose built for a luxury lifestyle complete with 4 large en-suit bedrooms, a multipurpose room...
Beautiful large Balinese style house
Beautiful large Balinese style house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 5 baths
About our home
Our beautiful home is part of the prestigious Layan Hills estate complex in Phuket. The house is built in a Balinese style where by all the rooms are built around a very large swimming pool.
The estate is very family orientated with lots of children playing in the communal areas.The house is only a 5-10 minute car journey from all the best beaches and restaurants in Phuket. Catch beach club, Bliss beach club and Xana being the top three. Laguna is only 5 minutes away with it's wide range of restaurants and amenities. Horse riding, elephant trekking and quad biking are just a few of the activities on offer for the children and some of the best golf courses in Thailand just a stones throw away.
Surin beach is just a ten minute ride away and this offers another whole host of places to go. The Sunday brunch at the Twin Palms hotel there is a must. There's also some amazing high and low end restaurants along the beach front. Patong is around a 30 minute drive and has a great night market to pick up all your bargains. There's also plenty of local markets through the week that are a little closer to home.
Phuket is the largest island in Thailand and has the feel of a city in certain areas and the beauty of paradise in others.
The house comes with housekeeper, chef and driver. Child care can also be arranged.
The house consists of five bedrooms all with ensuite and two of the ensuites also have baths. A dining room that seats twelve people. A sitting room. A cinema room. Staff quarters. Fully airconditioned throughout. Full cable package in all rooms with over 100 channels
The house also has a full speaker system throughout that has a dock to plug your ipod into.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- We're a married couple with two children, a four month old daughter called Sienna and an eleven year old son called Harley
- Gary works in web design and has a digital fashion media business and Leonie works in fashion and publishing.
- We love art, fashion, music and are real wine and foodie lovers.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Siam Supperclub, Catch, Opus one, Bliss, Kojacksee, Joe's Downstairs, The 9th Floor
- Cool bars
- Catch beach club, Xana, Supperclub, Indigo Pearl, Sri Panwa, Kojacksee
- Cozy cafés
- Bake, Farang, Boccacino's
- Retail therapy
- Surin Plaza, Boat lagoon in Laguna, Patong, Central festival
- Bit of culture
- Take a boat trip out to the islands for the day. Visit the local temples and get blessed by the monks
- Walks in the park
- The golf course at banyan tree is beautiful to play on.
- Spot of exercise
- Rock climbing in Krabi is only one hour away.Have some Muay Thai classes. Take up hot yoga which is five minutes from the house. Do a deep sea dive. Go running on the beach. Take our bikes and go for a bike ride to explore the Island. Do some Zumba on the beach at bliss beach club
- Day tripping
- Boat trip to Phi Phi. Boat trip to Ao Nang cave. White water rafting. Elephant trekking. Jungle zip roping. Go kart racing. Quad biking through the jungle. Long tail boat to shark Island for some snorkelling.
You may also like
We are an British expat family (investment banker and retired marketing research professional, with 4 young children) living in Hong Kong. We are open to...
One of Asia’s finest destination resorts. Set in a superb environment of total convenience and ease, with five deluxe hotels, rejuvenating spas, a shopping...