We are looking for someone to rent our home while we travel. It is a huge, single-level 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom flat (1,800 sq feet) with great outdoor space in a 4-story building with excellent amenities.
- Master bedroom with king plus size bed, en suite bathroom and comfy reading chair near a small balcony with plants. We have a great mattress – you will sleep like angels.
- Second bedroom with connecting door to the big balcony. This one also has a great mattress on a king size bed and a small table and chair.
- Master bathroom has two sinks (so splash all you want!), full bath, toilet, and bidet.
- Guest bathroom also has a full bath, toilet, bidet, and one sink and a closet.
- Half bath is a toilet and sink (and relics of our travel around the world).
- Our kitchen has more counter space than you can ever use. We are foodies and love to cook, so you will find everything you need here. In addition to the normal stuff (fridge, microwave, stove, oven, toaster, dishwasher, laundry machine), we have a Nespresso coffee machine and a full load of knives and cooking implements, as well as pots, pans, woks, and baking equipment. The kitchen will also be stocked with basic cooking supplies which you can use.
- Big open dining room and living room, with an 8-seater wooden table, 2 large sofas, an American reclining Laz-E-Boy, big collection of books, DVDs, and CDs, flat screen tv and DVD player.
- Big shaded balcony with a 4-seater table and lots of plants, overlooking a beautiful pool.
AMENITIES OF THE BUILDING:
- Two spectacular pools, surrounded by stone terraces and palm trees. Both have jacuzzis and deck tables and chairs
- Gym (6 cardio machines and a room full of weight machines and free weights)
- Squash court
- 24 hour security guard and maintenance
- Very friendly neighbors
- 15 minute drive from the airport
- 15 minute drive from Downtown (Dubai Mall)
- 5 minute drive from the free public beach in Jumeirah 1
- 5 minute drive from the beginning of Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Located just off Dhiyafa St (now called 2nd December St), which is one of the few roads in the city with street life. From our flat, you can go on foot to drink tea or eat Arabic, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Korean, or Philipino food. There are also several bars and pubs within walking distance.