Welcome to our home! This lovely Georgian farmhouse is in a rural location, yet close enough to the motorway and rail networks to get around the UK. It's a 5 bedroom house but only 3 will be available (master bedroom not available and one other doesn't have beds but would be fine for babies/cots). Location is 10 minutes off M42 junction 2. Birmingham International airport and train station 20-25 minutes drive.
Loads to do in the area:
- Warwick Castle with the dungeons - great for Kids.
- Stratford for all things Shakespeare
- Birmingham city centre for shopping (Bullring, Mailbox and Grand Central for designers through to boutique and antique)
- Malvern Hills and Lickey Hills for walking, cycling
- Local golf clubs are readily accessible and some open to non members.
- Cotswolds are an easy drive with lovely villages like Broadway (the lavender farm is beautiful in summer and well worth a visit)
Main guest bedroom is ensuite, 1 other family bathroom upstairs, 1 downstairs toilet. 2 other bedrooms available upstairs. Large family sitting room with log burner, smaller snug/lounge off the kitchen, dining room for 6+ people. Small breakfast room for 4 off kitchen also.
Lovely views, outdoor BBQ area, great for entertaining.
Large kitchen with induction hob, gas Aga, oven, American style fridge freezer.
Gym (rowing machine, bike and running machine). Downstairs room has a pool table with bar.
It's a lovely house in a quiet and friendly village with local pubs and shops nearby.