A large, 5 bedroom private house with driveway, garden and adjoining private park. This is a very new and modern townhouse, built in 2014 to a very high spec...
Where is it?
The flat is in the beautiful Edinburgh city centre, a very convenient location:
- 10 minutes to the main street Princes Street on foot
- 20 minutes to the castle on foot (short-cut)
- 15 minutes to the museum on foot
- Shops, pubs, cinemas and restaurants round the corner from the flat
- Bus stops are a minute's walk and many bus routes are available
- The Meadows (big park with playgrounds) are a minute's walk
You may also like
Our home was built in 1826 with 4-metre high ceilings and lots of light. We are slowly renovating it, converting it from its previous life as a tired B&B...
Our 1850's ground floor stone built tenement 2 bedroom flat is situated 1.5 miles from centre of Historic Edinburgh. Described as the festival city,...