OUR HOME IS AVAILABLE FOR POINTS from the 25th May until the 3rd of June.
LOOKING FOR SWAPS OR POINTS FOR APRIL AND AUGUST 2018.
Our fun family friendly home is a bright and airy modern, open-plan single-level apartment. It is located on the second floor in a gated low-rise apartment complex in London's popular SW11 zone 2.
• Situated on a quiet residential street yet minutes-walk from the train or bus and a short ride into Central London for sightseeing.
• A couple of minutes away, and you are strolling along the River Thames, exploring Battersea Park (great family friendly zoo), playing tennis on the public courts or relaxing in the local bars, restaurants and cafés.
The property, which is fully furnished, consists of an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen equipped with all the essentials. There are three bedrooms, bathroom with shower and seperate toilet.
A Comfortable Nights’ Sleep
This quiet three bedroom apartment will comfortably enable 5 people to have a good night’s sleep as there is 1 queen size bed, a bunk bed that sleeps two and 1 single bed.
The location enjoys fantastic transport connections: 10 mins walk (or 5 min bus ride) to Clapham Junction station (Zone 2), then 10 mins to central London, the Underground network, South Bank Centre etc. There are direct buses to the West End, Buckingham Palace etc. including an almost 'door to door', 24 hr night bus service to/from Trafalgar Square.
* Airports: Gatwick (40 mins), Heathrow (60 mins), Stansted (90 mins)
* 10 mins walk to the River Thames.
* 10 mins walk to leafy Battersea Park.
* Less than an hour by train to the coast (Brighton etc), with easy connections to the whole of the British Isles via the national rail network.
1 x double bedroom with queen sized bed.
1 x double bedroom with bunk beds (sleeps 2 up to adult size).
1 x single bedroom with single bed.
1 x bathroom with shower over bath, sink, towel rail
1 x toilet with sink
1 x open plan sitting/dining/kitchen.
Kitchen includes washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Gas hob, electric oven, fitted microwave.
Sitting/Dining area features extendable dining table seats 6-8. TV offers 100+ channels (inc foreign language), DVD player, Nintendo Wii, Netflix.
Wi-fi throughout the property.
* Battersea Park - 83 hectares of green space on our doorstep - 10 mins walk
* Park offers
o "Go Ape" treetop exploration
o Mini Golf
o Aventure Playground
o Family friendly Zoo
o Tennis Courts
o Boating lake
* Latchmere Leisure centre with swimming pool, soft play, gym -10 mins walk
* Markets in Battersea High Street & Northcote Road which offer organic produce, artisan crafts
* Retail therapy in the iconic Kings Road and Knightsbridge (inc Harrods) 15 mins bus ride
* Arts, theatre, concert and film galore at the South Bank complex, 10 mins on train from Clapham Junction.
Questions? Drop us an email at email@example.com