Built in the 1930s, the flat is very spacious (1,300 sqft), with 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, double reception room and a balcony. There is also a very...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Hammersmith / Shepherds Bush in Central London.
Close to tube stations, Westfield shopping Centre, Notting Hill, River Thames and cheap cab fare to return from the West End.
- Main home
More about us
- Couple with no kids
- We work in the travel industry
- We love London, are widely travelled and interested to see other parts of the world
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 min walk to Angelsea Arms for well priced michellin star pub food
- Cool bars
- Notting Hill.
- Cozy cafés
- Brackenbury village cafe,
- Retail therapy
- Westfield, Notting Hill. Everywhere its London!
- Bit of culture
- V & A, Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum. Everywhere its London!
- Spot of exercise
- Run or walk by tthe river or in the park
- Day tripping
- Hampton Court, Oxford, Brighton
You may also like
You are 20 minutes from the centre, yet where we are,it’s so green and peaceful, you could almost be in the countryside! Gorgeous family home in popular...
Our home is a period arts and crafts house built in 1909 in South Woodford with a 130-foot garden and around 2000 sq ft of Living space. It's 15 mins walk...