Sorry house not currently Ava for a swap. Can't figure out how to delete or suspend my profile!!
Nice sized Victorian house. Nicely decorated and with all mod cons (gas central heating, garden, dining kitchen, living room with sky TV, wifi, one and a half bath, washing machine, gas cooker etc).
- Sunny room with double bed overlooking garden
- Large sunny room with double bed and single bed sofa, loads of storage space overlooking front of house
- Middle bedroom, currently used as a study, but can be converted to a double/twin room.
- Bright quiet living room with large screen TV, Sky TV channels, plenty of seating. Open fireplace.
- Dining room, table that seats 8. Open fireplace.
- Large sunny dining kitchen - doors onto nicely landscaped private garden.
Quiet safe neighbourhood - close to transport
-Homerton station is 5 mins walk. Excellent link to Olympic park or into central London.
- 5 min walk to Chatsworth road - cafes, sunday market and small independent stores. Close to trendy Dalston & Hackney central - coffee shops, yoga spots, galleries, independent cinema and great little restaurants
There's a corner shop at end of the street for all the essentials - and there's a supermarket just 10 mins away. Free on street parking.
Responsible non smoking tenants required. Well behaved children welcome, but please note, house has 3 flights of stairs, so may not be suitable for toddlers/babies.
It's a great house, nice street, quiet friendly neighbours. I know you'll enjoy your stay.