A newly refurbished London family property with a tasteful theme which combines contemporary design as well as original Victorian period features.
This property is perfectly located so you can make the most out of your visit to London and the UK. Direct train links into the centre of London mean a maximum 30 min journey to the West End, theatres, shopping and links to the Olympics.
The ground floor has been cleverly arranged into zones. The huge eat-in kitchen breakfast room has been extended creating a bright space for everyday living as well entertaining, the rear part of the double reception room has been used as a TV snug/play area and the front section as a more sophisticated drawing room.
One of the huge draws of this stunning house is the lawned garden which measures in excess of 27 feet in length and boasts a very clear westerly aspect - meaning plenty of sunshine throughout the day.
Three double bedrooms and a family bathroom can be found on the first floor. One further double bedroom and a shower room on the second floor.
Property details breakdown:
- four bedrooms (cupboards and drawer space provided)
- double reception room with flat screen wall-mounted TV, Sky, DVD player
- kitchen/dining room - with dining table to accommodate minimum 8 people, ipod docking station
- ground floor w/c and wash basin
- one bathroom with full size bath and over head shower
- one shower room with walk in power shower
- pretty garden - with dining table & chairs and the all important summer BBQ!
Available for Olympic Lets! Un-simultaneous house swaps welcomed!