Historical, bright and charming 3 bedroom flat, entirely refurbished in 2010. Centrally located in a very quiet street (barely no traffic).
- 8 mins from St Pancras international / King's Cross Station,
- 10 mins from Rock n' Roll Camden Town,
- 20 mins from British Museum.
Super friendly neighbours.
We are a family of four, with a 4 year old and a 2 year old daughters.
Open kitchen with highchairs.
We do not have any pets neither do we smoke so we would prefer non smokers.
Our apartment is a 8 minutes walk from St Pancras International Station which is London Biggest Hub and which takes you to anywhere in London in no time.
We are close to Camden Town and its exciting night life.
We have a big flat screen TV - Ipod/Ipad sound system - library in both French and English - washing machine + dryer - dishwasher - fridge/freezer, Central heating.
We do have a Guitare, a yukulele and a piano.
The apartment is in a Victorian building circa 1840 with historical sash windows, high ceiling and historical features.
In terms of beds:
- 1 double bed in Master Bedroom
- 1 sofa bed (for 2) in other double Bedroom
- 2 children cots in Single Bedroom
- 1 sofa bed (for 2) in Living Room
There is 1 bathroom with bath/shower and toilet.
There is 1 extra Toilet.
Private Garden with Barbecue and wooden garden furniture